My Study Programme

 Hello! Today I am going to write about my study program, I find that this subject is a bit difficult since I do not have much knowledge of the subject.

At the moment I am studying Architecture at the University of Chile and this degree has a duration of 5 and a half years. I'm going according to the program of studies, so I'm doing fine.

The study program of my career has (a lot) kinds of subjects that produce good training. The subjects range (is) from mathematical to social fields, giving wide options to learn.

One of the problems that architecture has is that it has a lot of work and normally teachers exploit their students with work without taking (care) that there are other subjects.

So, since the workload is high, a large part of the people who enter this career decide to abandon it, because it is very difficult to complete in college.

In my first year studying Architecture, my teachers were quite difficult and half of my classmates in my classes dropped out. This is quite sad because the architecture is very beautiful and worth studying.

The Faculty (which) I study has quite a few structural problems, (that) does not facilitate the study. This is a big problem because we don't have the minimum equipment to study well. In addition, the university in winter is very cold and does not have large heaters in all places, which makes everything more difficult.

Hope you have a great week.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Postgraduate Studies

My hobby

My future job