My Favourite Concert


I prefer to write of my favorite concert, why? I don't have a favorite holiday that I can remember, so I will start

I have gone to few concerts of various famous artist like Camila Gallardo, One Direction, Shakira, Denise Rosenthal, Los Jaivas, Francisca Valenzuela, Miley Cyrus and more, but the most I liked is Shakira.

I could see Shakira in two concerts, one in 2010 and the other in 2017 I think, the two were spectacular but in 2010 I have the chance to go with  my mother and my brother. It was a moment unforgettable, because it was my first concert, and I was very excited. Besides this artist have a voice precious and give concerts very lively and interactive 

Shakira was always a singer that my mom liked and with the time I liked it too. I like many of the music of this singer and I know almost all her songs, and my favorite song of his singer is "lo que mas"

I will like have the oportunity of repeat that moment and you ¿what moment do you like repeat?

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Postgraduate Studies

My hobby

My future job