English

 Hello, today I am going to tell you about English and how do i use it

The truth is that I am very bad at English, I do not master the language very well, but I hope to do better. At school I always had problems with English and it was terrible because I did not understand it, now I feel that I am much better and that I have advanced a lot compared how I did it before

For me at least I have learned much more in university than in school regarding English. I think that one of the things that is most difficult for me is to speak and to be able to formulate what I want to say, it was very hard to me, it is also difficult for me to understand when they speak to me in English, sometimes I understand it but it is difficult for me to process it

Regarding writing a blog in English is difficult, because for me it is rare to write. The truth is that I am a very bad writer, it never occurs to me what to write. Besides, my redaction is horrible and I feel which I write is not understood and with English it is more difficult for me

Normally I do not use English much, I watch series in English but nothing else. With classes there is no time to watch series, so there is less time to do other things related to English

This is the last blog so good luck to all.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Salo you just have to keep practising when you have the oportunity <3 I'm not an expert but If you need some help, talk to me :D

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I’m really sure you can keep improving! Don’t give up, honey!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Postgraduate Studies

My hobby

My future job