My hobby

Hello, today I came to tell you about my favorite hobby. Hobbies refer to activities that are practiced for pleasure and recreational time. For me, one of my favorite hobbies is reading. I love reading and most of my money is spent on books. It is hard for me to read in PDF so I have to buy physical books

I came up with 5 questions that I hope I can answer well so that you can understand me. 

¿What genre do I like to read?

¿How much time do I spend reading?

¿What is my favorite book?

¿What is my favorite author?

¿In what way do I like to read?

Normally what I like to read are romance books, but lately, I've been interested in horror and science fiction books. I find that reading helps you in many ways in life, plus you can go to places you don't know just by reading about them.

Because of the university, I had to put books aside because my time is less and less, so I can't read much of the books that I like. When I do have time I read about 200 pages a day.

My favorite book is called "The Selection" by Kiera Cass, is a romantic story that takes place in a future where all countries have been destroyed and must be repaired. Also, Kiera Cass is my favorite author, she has another great book and she just put out one this year that I'm looking forward to reading very soon.

I love reading at night when there is no noise, I play background music and start reading, so I can concentrate much more on the book. 

Hope you have a great week.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Salo, I love "The Selection" too, I read the whole saga like in five days.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. University has caused us to put aside many of our hobbies, I hope that soon you will have time to do what you like, Salo :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Oh, before the university I read a lot but now it is so difficult, because we don´t have time :(

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Postgraduate Studies

My future job